Welcome to Swappermania!

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Fun Mail Saturday

What is Fun Mail Saturday? That sure grabbed your eye, didn't it?  ;)

I have been showing some of the fun mail I get during the week here on my blog.
But I am changing things a bit, and will now do a MAIL CALL MONDAY video on my YouTube channel.  I just love getting a mailbox full of HAPPY MAIL!  Happy happy happy!

I have received lots of fun mail over the years and years I've been swapping.  In the colder months, I have to walk down a long driveway in cold, snow, icy weather, to get to my mailbox. It's dangerous. I could break a leg.  When I don't get mail, I want to cry. (Ever walk on ice in 20 below zero to your mailbox?  Not fun.)  I finally opened my PO Box, so I can brush off the car, crank up the heater, and shiver all the way to the post office, just to check and see if I got anything :)  Is the guilt trip working yet?  Hee hee.
I wanted to share some of the cute envelopes and mail I received.
Thank you so much to everybody that sends me mail!  It is VERY much appreciated.

Here are some of the fun envelopes of goodies I have received:
(Addresses are either blurred out or covered with sticky notes in all my photos and videos.)


Siv Heidi Roterud in Norway

LOVE the stamps and decorated fat envie!

GOODIE AND STICKER BAGS

She returned a goodie bag that was made for me!

She visited the USA and had a few dollars leftover, so she is helping me with stamp money
so I can send her a nice package in return :)  Send money anytime! Please!  ;) 


Used stamps - worldwide - for my collection





Anke Hamm in Germany



and
(3) fun fat envies of excess goodies from
 Tammy Riley in VA (USA)




I wanted to mention I don't post everything I receive, only the really cute envelopes.
So if you want to be on my blog, send me some happy mail, and decorate the envie. Or include a note saying how you'd really like to be included in the blog, and I'll see what I can do (wink, wink).
Thank you!

Barbi T.
Swappermania Happy Mail
PO Box 74
Barnum, MN 55707
USA


________________________________________


Related Links:

HAPPY MAIL: Mail Call - 2017
Fun Mail Saturday
GLOSSARY: What is a FB? LB? SB? Goodie Bag? Deco?
ATC Basics / What Are ATCs?

No comments:

Post a Comment